Saturday, July 20, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Man!

http://kylieelizabethphotography.com/

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband! I love him more and more as time passes, and I am so glad to have him in my life.

 He is my best friend, who I love to spend time with. He understands me better than anyone and can pretty much read me like a book. Most of the time. Which is pretty surprising because I have always thought I am so mysterious. ;) He is smart in ways that I am not and I am smart in ways that he is not. We are still learning how to get along harmoniously, and I think so far we are doing pretty well. He is always making me laugh, or making me laugh at myself. And I adore his smile. I am pretty sure his smile is the first thing that I fell for. He makes me feel safe and warm, and I don't ever want to be without him!