Saturday, July 13, 2013

Baby BOY!!!!



It's a boy!


we had our ultrasound yesterday! And we are having a sweet baby boy! It was so suspenseful waiting in the waiting room, I was bouncing of the walls. And then of course first she had to check a bunch of other stuff before showing us. It's so much fun to see him wiggling around. And we are SO happy to find out we are having a little son. I can't wait to meet him!


This is his profile with his hands tucked up by his face. He seems to like that possision so I wonder if he will sleep that way after he is born.

And this was the first glimpse of proof we got that he is a little man. :)

Forgive my son and I for our lack of modesty, but he left us with this view at the last and I have to share. Haha! Definitely a BOY!

I haven't been able to stop smiling. :)


1 comment:

Katrina said...

I can't wait to meet him. And to love on him. Thanks for sharing the pictures. He is already adorable.