Wednesday, March 12, 2014

50th

I haven't been posting because I haven't been able to get my pictures off my camera, and I like pictures on my blog. Well now I have them, and I am going to be doing a few backwards posts.

But first, from last weekend. Jordon's grandparents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. It was fun spending the day with the family.

Our own anniversary was actually the next day, on Sunday. We celebrated by speaking on the family in sacrament meeting. Haha! It was actually very nice. Tristan just looked around and cooed the entire time. Sweet boy! I am so thankful to be married to my wonderful husband. I adore my family. 


Ready to go in cute robot jammies.

Hangin' with cousin Kialey.
Nephew Kaleb enjoyed a blue ring-pop. Haha!

The most handsome guy I know.

With Aunt Natalie. Wearing a new outfit after a poop mishap.

The entire clan. Photo taken by Natalie.

No comments: