Friday, October 12, 2012

Guild Wars 2 - My New Love!

Okay everyone. This is going to be a nerd post so be prepared and feel free not to read. :D Actually, Jordon has reminded me several times that there is a big difference between nerds and geeks. He proudly claims to be a nerd, and I sadly suspect I am more on the geek side. Anyways.

There is a new computer game I am slightly addicted to. For those who don't know it's called Guild Wars 2. :) My character is a lovely Norn Elementalist. Level 18. To interpret, Norn is my race. We are proud giant barbarians who live in a snowy ice environment. Elementalist is my profession. It means I can control earths elements, and use them to strike down my foes!  

Here is my lovely lady. 

This is she in one of my favorite outfits and favorite cities. In this city you don't kill things. Basically you explore, travel, and goof off.

 In fact you can swim in this city! (jumping off a dock). A hilarious side note, when in battle your armor is broken you can't wear it anymore. So after a brutal butt-whoopin' I have found myself lying in the snow in my underwear. Ha! Yes I am immature. 

 Wearing diving goggles.

 Diving!

 I found a whale. It's harmless but it freaked me out! Creepy. . . 


 The city is full of travel portals you see here. Also this woman is a Norn. I wanted to show you that I made my character rather dainty and elf-like compared to others of her own kind. 

 This is the race called Charr. They are scary and ferocious. 

 This is my own snowy capitol city.

 This is Jordon's character. He is a Sylvari Ranger. They are plant people and their home reminds me of Avatar. But I didn't take any pictures of it. . . 

 And finally I recently made a new character. An Asura Thief. 
They are a dwarf sized house elf looking people. But they are genius and scientific.

 Isn't she cute?! She's only level 4. :D


So there ya go. Jordon isn't the only dork in the house. And I thought I should give an explanation because if I get any cool screenshots in the future I am likely to post them. 

No comments: