Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Snow Play

Our little Christmas tree. :) I love glowing Christmas pictures.


 My little Santa Claus in the window to greet you.

The now piled up all day long today. It was exciting! And Jordon and I decided to go out and play in the snow.

 Our little snow covered cottage.


Some cute self + Jordon portraits.



Ewww!

I was determined to make a snowman. But the snow was soft and wouldn't roll together without a lot of effort. So we made a mini snowman to sit on the porch steps. He has an orange crayon for a nose, candy for buttons, a scrap of fabric for a scarf, beads for a mouth, and pieces of dead flowers for eyes. :)


Well actually we went out to work in the snow, not to play in it. I told Jordon to lean on his shovel and look sexy. Haha! Close enough.

Afterwards we went to the store and stalked up on some eggnog and candy! Oh and milk, eggs, and flour. :)
We are so excited for Christmas together in our little house. I am so happy to be able to be with my boy. I still love him like crazy!

1 comment:

YbsisKaren said...

Sounds like fun! I love how creative you are. When are we going to see the pics of the Christmas baking? happy holidays.