Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Baby Shower

 My mom and sister threw a baby shower for us on Saturday. :) It was a very nice little gathering. We had fun and got some lovely gifts. They had the great idea to have everyone draw on a onesie with fabric markers. I was glad that I talked Jordon into making one too. I think he had fun, and he's proud of it. Now I have personalized onesies for newborn-18 months. :D

I am just going to share a few of my favorite photos here. There are plenty more, but you can click on the album to see the rest.

Baby Shower Web Album




2 comments:

Cody Preston said...

Somehow all these pictures turned out to be kind of bad for both Janae and I...

Tiff Alaine said...

I noticed that, sorry. Maybe you two need to be more aware of your facial expressions. :D You both pretty much look the same in every picture.