Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Love Knitting

     I just thought I would do an update on my knitting progress. I am teaching myself and my best resources are Youtube and Ravelry.com. I haven't done much yet, but I really love knitting. It's fun and relaxing, and kind of addicting. Seriously I think about knitting like all the time. Some day maybe I will give crochet a real go too, but I think I have taken to knit better, and it will always be my favorite. If you need a new hobby give it a go. If you get stuck on something watch several Youtube videos or ask people on Ravelry for help. Their very friendly.

     Here are the few things I have made.

     Excuse the poor cellphone picture. 



Bumpy Dishcloth

Square Dishcloth
Messed up the pattern.

Tooley Owl

Baby Hat. Such a handsome model. :)



Baby Starfish Cloth. For Tristan's bath time. 

No comments: