Monday, September 8, 2014

Summer Days

Well it has been some time since I last posted, and I suppose an update is due. This Summer has just flown right by for us! Tristan just gets more cute and more fun every day. Okay, most days. Though sometimes I am super grateful to hand him to his grandma and get a break for a few hours! Man this little man has a lot of energy! 
As soon as he figured out how to get around nothing could stop him. From sitting, to crawling, rolling around, and now standing. He is a determined (stubborn?) little fellow, and quick to learn. I have no doubt walking will be coming up soon as well.

His birthday is coming up soon, and I am super excited, as well as kind of sad. My baby won't be a baby much longer! :( We are still going strong with breastfeeding. 
in fact he reuses to be spoon fed. But he does like to self feed himself snacks. He is in the 63% for weight, and is a strong, healthy kid. 

As for me, not much is new. He's my life now. Although I am still knitting, and reading, and watching my tv shows. :) All the good things in life ya know. 

http://www.ravelry.com/people/PrettyTally


Tristan - 9 months old.

No comments: